Blog Post #9

     I have had a pretty good experience in EME-2040. One thing I like about the classroom experience is working with the people around me. One thing I did not like in the classroom experience is the use of padlet for in class assignments. When I am a teacher, one thing i can do to improve the classroom experience is to heavily incorporate small group activities.

    Open educational resources are free fully accessible learning resources for educators. These resources can be adapted in classrooms to better education. An online resource about open educational resources I found is a website for Open Educational Resources Commons. This resource is a digital library of online educational resources that can be used by teachers. https://oercommons.org/

    New skills I acquired from working on assignment 4: PowerPoint information dissemination was using SmartArt. One thing I liked about this assignment was role playing teaching my future class as I am very excited to get into my career. One thing I disliked about this assignment was the difficulty behind recording my audio in PowerPoint. One way I can improve for next time is recording the audio for the presentation and have a better understanding of how to do so in the application.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Post #4

Blog Post #1

Blog Post #3