Blog Post #6

    My initial experience using Diigo was not good. This is because I don’t find it very user friendly. I like how you’re able to connect with groups and share your thoughts using Diigo. I don't like how difficult it is to use when using Diigo. I feel like it’s hard to join groups and annotate when it could be simpler.

    Now experiencing blogging, I don’t necessarily love it but I don’t hate it. i like that blogging feels easy and I don’t struggle to write. I always have so many thoughts in my head so I have something to write about always. I don’t like how without prompts of school I wouldn’t know what necessarily to write about. So far during the blogging process, I have learned how to reach and connect with others. 

    A Web 2.0 tool I might use when teaching is Prezi. Prezi is a presentation program that’s different from other tools. You can break away from slides as it zooms in and out of the slides. I believe this will be good to use in my future classroom because it will help keep the students engaged.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Post #4

Blog Post #1

Blog Post #3