Blog Post #7

     Teacher pages on a school website could be very beneficial for students and parents. I found a website made by Mrs Sara Strickland from Canopy Oaks Elementary School. In their website, the kinds of information you can find ranges from assignment due dates, information about the teacher, and how to contact the teacher. This helps the parents stay informed on what their child needs to have done and where to contact the teacher if they have questions. https://www.leonschools.net/Page/40708

    I envision myself using technology to accomplish my professional responsibilities more efficiently and effectively. I plan to do this through my efficiency using tools like Microsoft programs. Knowing how to skillfully use programs like that I will be able to accomplish goals in the workplace and work more efficiently. Teacher productivity tools I plan to use besides Microsoft is Canvas, Class Dojo, and a teacher website.

    I did not have the best experience working on Assignment 2. I found it to be confusing, not well explained, and complicated for no reason. I had no issues with my team, it was just the canvas group tool and instructions. The Canvas group tool was not easy to navigate and put the exact materials you wanted to in the program.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Post #4

Blog Post #1

Blog Post #3